- Collection and Use of Personal Information
- “Personal Information” is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
- When Users register on Jigserv, they shall provide Jigserv their contact information, including their name, date of birth, telephone number, gender and email address. Some parts of this information is available on the users profile which is publicly viewable. User can view the parts of the data that is viewable on the User Profile.
- Jigserv uses the information to send Users updates about their orders, questionnaires to measure User satisfaction with Jigserv Services and announcements about new services that Jigserv may offer. Users are also required to provide their billing address as well as credit/debit card details. Jigserv uses this information only for billing purposes. For Users’ convenience, Jigserv saves billing information in case Users want to avail Jigserv Services again
- Jigserv may occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on its behalf, including answering User questions about services and sending postal mail. Jigserv will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- Jigserv may also use Personal Information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Jigserv Services.
- Users may browse the Portal without disclosing to Jigserv who they are or revealing any Personal Information about themselves. However, Users may not be able to access certain parts of the Portal if they chose to do so.
- Jigserv will occasionally ask the Users to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask the Users for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). Jigserv uses this data to tailor User experience on the Portal, providing the Users with content that Jigserv thinks Users might be interested in and to display content according to User preferences.
Manner of dealing with Personal Information
- Jigserv gathers some information automatically and stores it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.sub li element
- Jigserv uses this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the Portal, to learn about user behavior on the Portal, and to gather demographic information about Jigserv user base as a whole. Jigserv may use this information in its marketing and advertising services.
- Jigserv uses Personal Information to provide services requested by the User. Jigserv will provide the User with an opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if they do not want to provide such Personal Information. Jigserv uses User’s Personal Information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in Vendor Services, inform the User about online and offline offers, Jigserv Services, and updates; customize User experience; detect and protect Jigserv against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce Jigserv terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to the User at the time of collection.
- Determining and Sharing Location
Jigserv Services deal with location, so in order to work, the Jigserv Services shall need to know User location. As and when User opens and uses/interacts with the Portal, Jigserv uses the location information from User’s mobile device or browser (e.g., latitude and longitude) to tailor the experience of Jigserv Services to User’s current location (i.e., Portal shall show User a list of nearby Play Spaces, Events, People and Offers). User’s exact current location information is NOT shared with others. Additionally, the Portal utilizes User’s mobile device’s ‘background location’ to provide Jigserv Services, including to send User notifications about Play Spaces, Events, People and Offers in the nearby vicinity. If user has ‘background location’ turned on, the Portal will, from time to time, keep tab about User’s device’s location even if User is not directly interacting with the Portal.
- User’s real-time location is not shared on the Portal. If User writes a review or otherwise interacts with a place, other users may infer that User has been to that location. If User Checks-in at a place, Portal may show User’s Play Pals that User has been to that place.
- User exact location data is ONLY shared with others when User proactively decide to "Check In" on the App / Portal to list that User was at a particular place.
- Each of the User’s check-ins using the App / Portal is saved to User’s "Check-in History," which allows Users and User’s friends to look back at all the locations User has checked in since User created the Account. User can at any time delete any or all of the User’s Check-In details from the Account.
- Cookies and Other Technologies
Disclosure to Third Parties
- At times Jigserv may make certain Personal Information of the Users available to strategic partners or other professional organisations that work with Jigserv to provide Jigserv Services, or that help Jigserv market to Users. User’s Personal Information will only be shared by Jigserv to provide or improve its Jigserv Services and advertising.
- Service Providers
- It may be necessary by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and government authorities for Jigserv to disclose User’s Personal Information. Jigserv may also disclose information about the User if it determines that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
- Jigserv may also disclose information about the Users if it determines that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce Jigserv terms and conditions or protect its operations or Users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale Jigserv may transfer any and all Personal Information Jigserv collects to the relevant third party.
- Access to Personal Information
- Jigserv provides Users with the means to ensure that their Personal Information is correct and current. Users may review and update this information, change their passwords and other details related to their profile at any time by logging into their Account. User can also make a request to delete an account by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Third-Party Sites and Services
- Jigserv uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when the User visits the Portal. These companies may use information (not including User name, address, email address, or telephone number) about User’s visits to this and other portals in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to the User.
- The User agrees and acknowledges that his Personal Information collected through the Portal may be transferred across national boundaries and stored and processed in any the country around the world. User also acknowledges that in certain countries or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of User information may be undertaken by trusted third party vendors or agents of Jigserv such as credit card processors, web hosting providers, communication services, and web analytic providers, to help facilitate Jigserv in providing certain functions.
- From time to time, Jigserv may communicate with Users who subscribe to its Jigserv Services via email or text message. Jigserv provides Users the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if they do not want to receive non-essential communication from Jigserv, such as emails or updates from Jigserv regarding new services offered on the Portal or if Users do not want Jigserv to share their Personal Information with third parties. The opt-out choice may be exercised by ticking or un-ticking the appropriate box if such checkbox is available at the points where User’s Personal Information is collected or by contacting Jigserv at email@example.com Jigserv will process User’s unsubscribe request as soon as possible and in some circumstances Users may receive a few more emails until the unsubscribe request is processed.
- If the Users want to remove their contact information from the Portal or withdraw all consents given by them to Jigserv, they can do so by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitation of Liability
- Jigserv is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the User’s Personal Information.
- A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Jigserv and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, civil disturbances, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, and any other similar events not within the control of Jigserv and which Jigserv is not able to overcome.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Jigserv Digital Pvt. Ltd.
104, A N Chambers,
130, Turner Road, Bandra West,
Mumbai - 400050, Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91 22 2655 0659
- Privacy Questions.
Queries regarding this statement should be directed to email@example.com